5/4/12

Mind you, this might be note to self.



I'm not going to whine and moan about stuff that happened around lately. I'm going to hold my breath and relax and be cool about that. But thing is I'm extremely exhausted from people around me. Probably because the PMS syndrome. Amboi apa apa mesti PMS yang dipersalahkan. 


I'm trying to understand people. I tried to see people from other perspective. Mungkin these people has some sort of problem that they dont want us to know. Okaylah. I have problems too. I have other stuff to do too but when you keep complaining about your problems as if you the only one yang ada problem, man, seriously everyone has their own problems too.


When you reach a certain level, like tahap dah bosan, you should know that I'm tired. I'm tired of trying satisfy other people punya pasal.






No comments: