6/26/15

I'm alive.... just so you know

Hey,

It has been awhile. Many things have happened such as;


  1. I'M ENGAGED! Last year on November 8th, 2014.
  2. I'm getting fat. 55kg is consider fat.
  3. I had a cat. His name is Lilo. Few month of happiness before he died from accident (falling from level 10 of my house). I was so devastated back then. Tambah pulak I'm so busy with my current project, stress gila
  4. Another stray cat brought in, we named her Shiloh. Died because of infection. Few days with us but so manja.
  5. Brought another cats. It was my mom, she misses Lilo so she asked me to find one. I takmau because I pun sedih. Last last my parents cari kucing dekat Mudah.my. Techies parents. So the cats are with us now; Pinat and Kukis. His and her. Marmalade and Dark Chocoloate. Siblings.
  6. Got eczema pompholyx out of sudden. Tetiba I macam allergic dengan sabun cuci pinggan what the hell.
  7. I'M SO BUSY WITH WORK I MIGHT MARRY MY WORK AND DUMP MY FIANCE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EVEN PLAN MY DREAM WEDDING WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU B.

Sharing with you guys my cats. The love of my life. HIIIIIEW. These were taken masa awal awal depa sampai rumah. Sekarang dah besar. Almost 2 kgs I think. I shall share the rest later. Till then.








No comments: